Wednesday, July 18, 2012

After Italy...

In 3 days my two best friends are coming to meet me in Florence and then we are traveling through Europe for a week!! I can't tell you how sad I am to leave Italy but the excitement of our trip is making it all better!

We are in Florence Saturday night, and then we head to Nice, Marseille, Paris, and then London.  We get to London the day of the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Summer Olympics! I have known both Sara and Glennie for over 10 years and we all love to travel but this is our first (hopefully not the last) big trip together!  For those of yall who know all three of us this should be lots of fun, with a lot of adventure, and a dash of trouble! 

NYE 2010

Sara & I at the Dierks Bentley Concert

Glennie & I in NYC

My 25th Birthday

I will still blog if I can find the time and free wireless during our travels!  If not I will do some posts when we get back to the USA!

Ciao!

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment