Monday, July 9, 2012

Trevi Fountain

Friday night we went to the Trevi Fountain after dinner.  The fountain is famous for throwing a coin in and making a wish, like most fountains but this fountain is found in many movies, is very old and very beautiful!

Funny story:  I was very concerned with getting a cute picture while I threw a coin into the fountain.  I was all ready and standing about a foot away from the fountain facing away and planning to throw it over my shoulder.  Keep in mind the fountain is very crowded and everyone is watching... I missed the fountain! I got it on the second try but the pics are hilarious and the fountain is beautiful!

During the day:






Haha I realized I missed:


 Backing up to try again:




Hoping I was successful:

 Made it in the fountain!

And after all that I forgot to make a wish!

Ciao!

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment